суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bloomingdale shopping center




Today was wonderful...� I�had a good start to my day.� Still didnapos;t arrive at work on time, but, what can ya do...� It was also payday.� I am proud of how I handled myself today.� Ordinarily when people try to do things that make me feel batty, I�fall into it... But, I�see what people are about now, so I just take it with a grain of salt...� The rumors are flying about when the project will end... I mean, we know when we start that they will end, so... Why act all crazy about it?� But thatapos;s how the people I work with are.� And they try to suck others into their madness.� Iapos;m sick of it.� Really.� This is just more motivation for me to find that perfect position...� But I�also understand the nature of the economy and that jobs may be scarce.� So,�I can continue temping until...� But I�believe.� I chatted with some old friends today.� Then I went to a concert alone for the first time.� I saw Amel Larrieux.� That woman is amazing.� Her voice is so beautiful.� And she performed my favorite song by her... "Make Me Whole."�

Itapos;s funny that when I�arrived at work today, I�realized I�had forgotten my mp3 player - which is the worst with the type of work I�do.� A good guy friend of mine happened to have an extra ipod loaded with so much good music he let me borrow it.� One of the first songs I�listened to was "Solitude" by Billie Holliday.� It was kind of right for what Iapos;m feeling.� But not completely...� I like the solitude, but Iapos;m not praying he comes back.� The next song, "I Cried for You" was next...� thatapos;s the ticket lmao.

Can I say how much I�LOVE�living downtown?� This is so frickin awesome

drinking game liquor, bloomingdale shopping center, bloomingdale shopping, bloomingdale shoes, bloomingdale septemberfest.



Комментариев нет: