воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aamir khans new hairstyle




People have ups and downs as people usually do, and Iapos;m slowly starting to be able to remind myself that this applies to me also. I have my days where I hardly produce anything of value to my client (compared to how much I am worth on an hourly basis), I have days when I think long and deep about relationships, and how I worry but notice I canapos;t do much about how the financial crisis is burning a hole in my pants. These events generally make me unhappy, and worse I end up wasting a lot of time wasting time thinking about these things.

Having not done a good nomikai in a while, I decided to organise one with a wide mix of people, some of whom I didnapos;t even know. I talked about the above to them, and at least someone, if not several people had very tangible answers to these concerns. You wonder why you didnapos;t think of doing this earlier.

And in other news, I finally came up with a recommendation with the help of several peopleapos;s input, that I presented to and got accepted by the client management that Iapos;m working for now. Despite the support I got from so many people and the fact that it took 4 months to arrive to this recommendation, the sense of accomplishment is something that made me proud. The good news is that it will be implemented for certain. The bad news is, I do most of the implementation...

de la teja, aamir khans new hairstyle, aamir khans new hair style, aamir khans movies, aamir khans marriage.



Комментариев нет: